About personalized illustrations

 



When I create illustrations for loved ones, I put in a different kind of effort. Sometimes I know the person so well that the illustration is ready in one day. Other times, I may take breaks and work on it for up to two months. I carefully consider the settings, poses, and character traits of the person. Sometimes, my ideas about the person take center stage, and I enjoy the challenge of developing my creativity and capturing their personality.

In the past, I didn't always take personalized illustrations seriously, thinking they were not "high art." However, I've come to realize that such stylized portraits can be for anyone or anything. Whether it's a cup for a friend or a mat for your furry companion, a personalized illustration can bring joy and comfort. Whether it's a poster, t-shirt print, or dog mat, surrounding ourselves with things that energize us and make us smile is important.










Comments

Popular Posts