Roses mural, print, pattern, poster

 

Roses are still one of the most interesting motifs in design. You can find them in interiors, in the form of posters, paintings or patterns on clothes, or even on postcards. 

I'm one of the fans of these flowers. I  have created my own special interior mural at my home. I would like to share my  interior mural  here with you today! 

 Roses are so beautiful, that's why I decided to capture this flower  for my own flat! Great variation of colors, shapes and sizes gives an explosion of possibilities to create interesting compositions and shapes. Their particular form and structure stimulates the imagination to grasp how they were invented by nature.



I've chose acrylic paints and I tried to focus on creating a bouquet of flowers using a hand gesture.

I have let myself go, go with the flow...🙂 Knowing  only the size of the wall and having in mind where I want to put some chest of drawers.



When I finished, I've noticed that this mural could be a wonderful starting point to create....rose patterns and a poster.




This idea resulted in the following  flower patterns and  a floral  poster  which you can see and buy at:



























Comments

Popular Posts