When your client is a child





Children world is different. If i have my own child inside me - i forgot how it is to be free of assessment, planning, what is right, what should be....

Because I have a 4 years old daughter and she love magical unicorns and fairy, sometimes she takes me with her to her magical world....


A couple months ago we bought an apartment and I thought that it will be really nice if I could paint mural on the her wall with this cute characters.
I collected from My daughter's opinion how should looks like her own unicorn, clothes, puzzles and internet some inspiration and I showed her my sketches.
I wanted from her that she could be part of this illustration, because it is her room and I wanted that she should feel comfortable there. Then i print contour and she colored it....
Yes of course I made some changes with her agreement... It is amazing how smart could be such a smile child!
 





She, day by day, were waiting for progress on her wall....
In the and i heard: nice, but where is a magic forest.....
Maybe you can paint forest in an another wall???

I was confused and still I'm.
Fortunately, generally she and me we are happy!


Then I used this sketch to create print and patterns!:)

















Comments

Popular Posts